World's Most Reliable RHCE Exam Dumps: We Ensure That You Pass Your Red Hat Certified Engineer
Exams From The First Try!
Yes, you can pass your Red Hat Certified Engineer exams easily from the first try. Here's how we make it happen:
- 4500+ IT certification exams, all RedHat exams, including RHCE
- Revolutionary Testing Engine: Practice and Virtual Exam Modules (Gold Package Only)
- Real exam questions and answers –confirmed and guaranteed
- Quality Study Guide (PDF format) for convenient self-study on the go
- All our exams and labs are updated daily
- Customized lab simulation and questions
- 24/7 customer service: dedicated email and chat support
- Secure payment gateway and smooth website for a great shopping experience
See what each of the Package Offer
Silver Package(PDF only)
Gold Package(PDF + Testing Engine)
Unlimited access to 4500+ Exams
PDF Questions & AnswersConvenient, easy to study, Printable PDF study material, Learn on go.
100% Money Back GuaranteeBe sure of Guaranteed Pas Scores with BrainDumps materials, with a proven 99,3% Pass rate
Regular & Frequent Updates for ExamGet hold of Updated Exam Materials Every time you download the PDF of any Exam Questions Without Any Extra Cost.
Real Exam Questions With Correct AnswersExact Exam Questions with Correct Answers, verified by Experts with years of Experience in IT Field.
Comprehensive Testing EngineCustomizable & Advanced Testing Engine which creates a real exam simulation enviroment to prepare you for Success.
Unlimited Practice Exam Re-takesPractice Until you get it right. With options to Highlight missed questions, you can analyse your mistakes and prepare for Ultimate Success.
Submit & Edit NotesCreate Notes for Any Questions. When and Where Needed, edit them or delete them if needed.
Download Free Exam Simulator Demo
Experience BrainDumps exam testing engine for yourself. After you've selected a vendor and an exam and submitted your email, your download will start automatically.
- Customizable, interactive testing engine
- Simulates real exam environment
- Instant download
Choose an exam to sample:
* Our demo shows only a few questions from your selected exam for evaluating purposes
The RedHat Certified Engineer (i.e. RHCE) is a certification offered by the RedHat. The certification is provided to the professionals who want to become a system administrator and earn the certification offered by RedHat. The certification validates the knowledge and skill set of an individual required to bear the responsibility of the system administrator for the Linux operating system. The certification exam is a practical exam, which takes two hours.
Who can Do this Certification
- The system administrators who have some experience but willing to validate their skills can enroll for the certification exam.
- The RedHat certified system administrators who want to get a good hike in their salary package.
- There are several IT organizations which only recruit the certified IT professionals. If the individuals want to work for such organizations, then they should take the RedHat Certification exam.
The professionals looking to achieve their desired positions in the leading IT companies should take the RedHat Certification exam. As the certification offered by RedHat is a globally recognized credential and it can open to a door to new career opportunities.
The demand of Linux System Administrators is growing which will be continued for many years. Since, the number of such system administrators present in the IT industries are not enough to provide the solutions required in the companies. The market share, which RedHat holds is larger as compared to other IT vendors. If the professionals hold the RedHat Certification means they have the certification provided by the company which is dominating the IT market, thus, can create more career opportunities.
- The RedHat certification is considered as on of the most difficult credential to be earned by the professionals. As a result, such professionals are the highest paid professionals in the world.
- The RedHat Certification exam covers all the knowledge and skills required to face the challenges of the real time scenario. The professionals acquire the skills required to fulfill the requirements of the world’s leading businesses.
- After earning the certification, the professionals can prove their expertise in order to get promotions, bigger responsibilities and raise in the salary package.
The exams associated with the RedHat Certified Engineer certification are EX-300 and EX-300 K.
The candidates should complete the RedHat System Administration levels. There are three levels associated with the exam. The experience of Linux administration is also required by the candidates.
The RedHat certification for the system associates covers the knowledge required to manage the Linux administration and provide services to the businesses. The certification exam validates the skills to perform different operations such as boot and reboot the system, use of single user point of mode for access, locating the system log files, accessing the virtual machines, management of virtual machines, etc.
The certification exam validates the following aspects:
- The knowledge of local storage configuration which is required to perform several operations like management of partition types, creating and removing the physical volumes, assigning such volumes to different volume groups.
- The knowledge of configuration and creation of file system is also checked in the exam. The skills required to mount and unmount the file systems, network files, logical volumes, etc. The awareness of creating the directories and management of access control is also required. The candidates should know how to diagnose the file permission issues.
- The knowledge required for installation and maintenance of the systems is also validated in the exam.
Major topics covered in the exam
The major topics for the examination are as follows:
Basic Operations for System Management:
The installation of Linux server is covered under this topic and the use of basic tools, file management tools, working with the text files is included. The management of users and user groups, access permissions, network configuration, etc. operations are covered.
Advanced Operations for System Management:
The topics like management of the Kernel, how to use Kick-start, the knowledge of the boot process, troubleshooting skills required are covered in this aspect.
The Management of Network:
The management of http services, SE Linux and the configuration of Firewall is covered under this topic. The knowledge required for network management is included in this topic.
The certification offered by RedHat is valid for 3 years and the candidates need to renew their certification every 3 years. On an average, the salary offered to RedHat certified professionals is $95,000 per annum.
“We are devoted to pursuing an ecosystem. An open platform from Redhat allows the customers to meet their needs and their business requirements.”
Mark George, Certified System Administrator
Other RedHat Certifications